Sunday 1st December, Askwith Arms (12pm Meal)
Xmas dress optional! Ride out before a sit down 3 course meal for £15, from a fantastic menu. Please refer to your email for details on how to book and payment options. Donations for raffle prizes are also gratefully received!
Festive Menu for OCC, 1st December 2019
Choice of Starters
- Homemade Soup – Roast Tomato & Pepper Soup served with Bread (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Tomato Bruschetta – served on toasted Bread with a mixed leaf salad (Vegan)
- Prawn Cocktail – Cold water Prawns and Crayfish tails in a Marie Rose Sauce and served on a bed of Mixed Leaf Salad with a Langoustine.
- Chicken Liver Pate with Red Onion Marmalade, Salad & Toast
Choice of Main Courses
- Roast Turkey Christmas Dinner – Succulent, locally bred Turkey Breast, served with Sage & Onion Stuffing, Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Mash and a selection of Seasonal Vegetables, with tasty Gravy.
- Salmon Fillet in a White Wine buttery shallot sauce, served with new Potatoes, & Seasonal Veg
- Gluten Free Roast Beef Dinner – Beautifully Roasted, locally sourced Beef, served with Yorkshire Pudding, Roast Potatoes, Mash, a selection of Seasonal Vegetables, and topped off with tasty Gravy.
- Home Prepared Nut Roast Dinner (Vegan) served with Sage & Onion Stuffing, Roast Potatoes, Mash, a selection of Seasonal Vegetables, and topped off with tasty Gravy.
- Penang Curry & Rice made from Coconut Milk, Cauliflower, Green Beans, Red and Yellow Peppers, a Curry paste and spices served with Rice and a Poppadom.
Choice of Deserts
- Rich Traditional Christmas Pudding served with a Brandy Sauce
- Alabama Fudge Cake (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Fresh Fruit Salad (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Trio of Ice Cream (Vanilla, Chocolate & Strawberry)
Finished off with Tea or Coffee.