Just a reminder that there are still places available at this free Otley Cycle Club event which will be held at Chevin Cycles Otley Store on 25th July.
The evening will be hosted by Iain Findlay from Pain Free Power and will focus on simple changes you can make to improve your cycling performance and help you get more from your riding.
If you want help in achieving your goals this event is the place to start!
- Tips to improve your position and riding technique.
- The importance of the right bike fit.
- How performance testing can help improve your training efficiency.
- Utilising Heart Rate and Power metrics in your training.
- Why a training plan is essential to your success.
If you would like to attend please register through eventrbite: