B Section Ride 4th March – cancelled

The B ride on Sunday 4th March is cancelled.

The forecast for Sunday has remained much the same as it was a week ago, but there’s to much snow, ice around and cold surfaces around so we are going to give it a rest for this week.

If anybody does go out then remember that the surfaces may be below freezing. Any rain, sleet, water or thawing snow could quickly cause black ice. Cold roads can sometimes be even more dangerous for cyclists than snowy ones.