B Section ride 10th December – precautionary cancellation

Due to the forecast snow and low temperatures for Sunday 10th December the planned B section ride for the 10th of December is cancelled as a safety precaution.

If the forecast changes, and the weather on the day is suitable, then it is possible that those who arrive at the Buttercross may choose to group together for an informal ride.